Good afternoon, everyone, it's 12:49pm. .
- Person w/ a gun. 5554 W Harrison. At the Dream Team barber shop. Owner of the store threatened the caller with a gun.
- Battery in progress. Fletcher and Mobile. Large group of people fighting near the high school.
- A slow down
is being given on the fight.
- Assault in progress. Narragansett and Diversey. At the McDonald's. Group of teens about to fight in the parking lot.
- Person w/ a gun. 13XX N Kostner. Male Hispanic tow driver wearing all white just pulled a knife on the caller.
- Narcotics. LeMoyne and Leamington. Selling.
- Support unit request. 17XX N Laramie. Contact needs to be made to a person living at this location regarding their nephew. 16th District needs this to be done.
- Battery in progress. 3030 N Mobile. At the Steminez High School. Big group of kids outside, some are fighting.
- Beat 2577 needs another car at Steminez. There's about 50 kids involved in this melee on the street. Beat 2520 wants Beat car 2511 to go over there, but they're on a personal. Beat car 2532 is heading over.
- 2577 says they've stopped fighting but might start up again. A slow down
is being given.
- Beat 1506Charlie has a traffic stop at Cicero and Monroe.
- 2577 says that a large group of kids are trying to get back into the school to get their coats. They're in the teacher's parking lot.
- 1) A metal detector has been broken inside Steminez. Wow.... 2) Disturbance w/ a mental. 14XX N Linder. 12 year old nephew is having a psych episode, ran south from Hirsch on Pine.
- 2520 needs the wagon at Steminez. Beat car 2535 is headed that way, as they are the wagon for this shift today.
- Beat 2563Eddie has someone running. 1400 block of N Mayfield. Headed towards LeMoyne.
- 2563E's guy is in custody. Nevermind.
- 2563E is taking in their suspect. Console time is 13:43 hours.
- 1) Loud music disturbance. 52XX W Congress. 2) Burglary report. 49XX W Race. 3) Battery. X S Mayfield. Male attacked a neighbor and several people are holding him down. 4) Parker. 14XX N Pulaski. 5) Suspicious vehicle. XX N Mayfield. 6) Disturbance. Division and Waller.
- 2532 is taking in a juvy from Steminez.
- 2577 is pulling an RD number from the Steminez incident. It's HW578094 with the event number of 07655.
- 1) Narcotics. 300 S Cicero. People selling drugs at the gas station, refusing to leave. 2) Criminal Sexual Assault. X S Mayfield. Caller's boyfriend walked in on a man raping them and he's holding the guy down.
- A slow down
is being given at X S Mayfield.
- Beat cars 1511, 1512, 1513 and 1533 are all being assigned to Safe Passage. Beats 1571, 1585 and 1586 are as well.
- Beat 2563Boy has a street stop at Lockwood and Deming. They need a wagon, as they have four people to take in.
- Beat 2563Charlie is on Safe Passage.
- 1) An RD number is being pulled from the burglary at 49XX W Race. It's HW578113 with the event number of 07492. 2) Backlog in 15 at 14:10 hours. Most officers are on Safe Passage in 15.
- Backlog in 25 at 14:17 hours.
- Beat 1506Boy is following ambulance 10 to Mt. Sinal from X S Mayfield.
- 1) Request for a supervisor. 49XX W Race. 2) Criminal trespass. 46XX W Wrightwood. 3) CSA report. 19XX N Karlov. Male resident is accusing a female staff member of sexual assault.
- Battery in progress. 4937 W North Ave. At Conway. Customer is in a fight in front.
- Disturbance. 5318 W Madison.
- Traffic accident. 4000 W Division.
- The 2:30pm job is a 19Boy.
- Disturbance. 5613 W Chicago. Group of people are outside drinking and talking about gang retaliation, there's a memorial site set up there as well. This is the site of a homicide which occurred last night.
- Beat 2563David has a suspect running. East on Crystal towards Laramie. Male Black with a white coat and blue hoodie.
- He's running through the yards. 5235 on Potomac. Blue hoodie, blue jeans.
- Sounds like 2563D lost him. 5200 block of W Potomac. They're searching the yards.
- He's in some yards between Latrobe and Lockwood either on Crystal, Potomac or even Kamerling. He's about 5'6 to 5'7, 140 lbs.
- Multiple calls are coming in about 5613 on Chicago. Beat 1501, 15th District Supervisor, wants a car to relieve 1571, the 15th District wagon, from Safe Passage in order for them to go over there for some presence. 1571 says they're not a wagon, so two cars will have to go over there.
- Beat 1507 is in front of 5613 and says there's only five people out there and they're not doing anything. Dispatch says she's pulling up the POD camera for this location and she'll keep an eye on it as well.
- 1501 wants all officers in 15 to keep an eye on 5613, as well as Douglass High School over at 543 N. Waller, for their dismissal. Also, 1571's wagon is now available.
- Beat car 2525 is on a traffic stop at North and Laramie.
- Beat car 1533 has a hostile crowd at Douglass. They're fine though, apparently.
- 1) DUI driver. Lockwood and Palmer. 2) Person down. 23XX N Lockwood.
- Battery in progress. 512 S Lavergne.
Beat 1560 has a large fight at Race and Parkside. It's the Douglass High School kids.
- Beat 1574Sam is going back over to Douglass. 1560 is by himself at this fight.
- Beats 1563Adam, 1571 and 1577Sam are all going to Douglass to assist. 1563B is down by Fulton, monitoring the crowds.
- 10-1. 10-1. Race/Parkside. Citizen is calling. Six people are beating up an officer. Oh my God....
- 1560 says there's no 10-1 at this location. Dispatch is checking to see if all officers are okay and accounted for. She's concerned because she's trying to see what's going on on the nearest POD camera, but there's trees in the way.
- A disregard is being given on the 10-1. Everyone's okay and 1560 is talking to the call-taker who initially took the 10-1 call.
- 1510 says the crowd from Douglass has moved down to Central and Lake. Large crowd fighting.
- 1) Assault in progress. 5600 W Corcoran Pl. Large group about to fight. 2) Battery in progress. 5107 W Madison. Two males fighting. 3) Traffic accident. 1000 N Cicero. Car crashed at the gas station. 4) Vice complaint. Monitor and Railroad.
- Fire. 5137 W Fullerton. Drier in the laundromat on fire.
- Battery in progress. Madison and Central. 20 people about to fight.
- Battery in progress. 214 N Lavergne. At the Spencer school. Kids fighting.
- Beat 4353 is doing foot patrol in their box in 15. Event number is 10466.
- Person w/ a gun. LaPorte and Fulton. Large fight, people have guns.
- The 4:01pm job is now coming in as a "person w/ a knife".
- Multiple calls coming in at Spencer school. One call says 10 people fighting and another says sticks are involved.
- A slow down
is being given at Spencer. The fight's over.
- Safe Passage in 25 is officially done for 2013. Well done, officers. Here's to 2014.
- Assault in progress. 1740 N Kostner. At Cook Brothers. Manager's employees were wrestling with a male Hispanic or White customer, about 5'7, 160 lbs with a blue coat who was threatening to come back with a gun. He's in the parking lot now and is still threatening everyone.
- Assault in progress. Division and Laramie. Group of people trying to jump on the caller.
- Burglar alarm. 49XX W Drummond.
- 1) Gang disturbance. Mayfield and Augusta. 2) Battery. 1XX N Laramie.
- 1) Battery. Division and Harding. 2) Burglar alarm. 5XX N Leamington. 3) Disturbance. On 2531's Beat. 4) Vice complaint. On 2532's Beat.
- Person w/ a gun. 23XX W Jackson. Male Black with a Nikey's hoodie pointed a gun at the security officer in the building.
- Beat 745 has a traffic stop at Damen and 62nd.
- Burglar alarm. 3170 N Broadway. At the PNC bank.
- Burglar alarm. 87XX W Bryn Mawr.
- Burglar alarm. 3937 W Wilcox. At the Delano school.
- Assist the PO. Arthington and Campbell. Off-duty Cook County Sheriff saw a man and a woman arguing on the street and as he tried to break it up, the man got aggressive with him which resulted in the Sheriff pinning this guy to the ground.
- Narcotics. On 1162Boy's PDT.
- The 8:50pm parties are now at an address on the 2400 block of W Taylor.
- Battery in progress. Ridgeway and Division. Two males fighting, one has a stick.
- Battery in progress. Congress and Pulaski. Group of six fighting in the street, someone has a knife.
- Disturbance. 33XX W Maypole. Group loitering.
- Battery in progress. 2300 block of S Oakley. Group of 25 gangbangers fighting on the block.
- Loud music disturbance. Homan and Maypole.
- Battery in progress. Madison and Keeler. People fighting in the street.
- I'm going to go for the night. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!
Labels: Chicago Crime Blotter Zone 12 3 6 2 1 10 District 7 10 11 12 15 16 19 25