Timmy's Chicago Crime Blotter

Friday, May 24, 2013

Trespasser On Lockwood, Crowd Gathering @ Grand/Avers

Good morning, everyone. It's 11:50am. It's a sunny day with temps in the upper 50s, which you all know is cold for this time of year, and today will be near 60 with sunshine. Sorry I've been gone for the last couple of days, but I was monitoring Zone 3 intensively for my other blog and I've already monitored it here several times this month so I didn't want to monitor it here yet again.

11:56am - Criminal trespass in progress. 25XX N Lockwood. Caller hears someone in the vacant apartment.

12:10pm - Information for the CPD. Grand and Avers. Officers are on scene and there's a crowd gathering.

12:12pm - A slow down is being given at Grand/Avers.


12:21pm - Person w/ a gun. 48XX W Concord Pl. Male Black with a gray hoodie has a gun.

12:22pm - Assault in progress. 4055 W Armitage. At the Garcia Auto. A youth bought an auto part and now there’s a group of youths out there threatening him.

12:25pm - Burglary in progress. 18XX N Kedvale. Female former tenant broke into the basement.

12:51pm - Disturbance. Karlov and Potomac. Group of rowdy people on the corner.

12:56pm - Disturbance. 5945 W Division. Female with a blue jacket in front banging on the window of the store.

12:58pm - 1) Narcotics. On 2534’s Beat. 2) Narcotics. On 1522’s Beat.

12:59pm - Theft report. 5300 W Madison. $16,000 bike was stolen from the restaurant. Caller knows who the offender is and where he lives.

1:04pm - Battery in progress. 231 N Pine. At the Austin High School, on the 3rd floor.

1:07pm - Battery report. 932 N Central. At the Brunson school.

1:30pm - I have to go for the day, and I have things I need to do over the weekend, so I’ll be back Monday. I’ll see you all then. Have a good weekend, everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home