Timmy's Chicago Crime Blotter

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fixed Post @ Thomas/Mayfield, Threats To Girl Made On Parkside

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:08pm. Sorry for such a long hiatus in my posts on this blog, but I have been so busy with my personal life in the last few weeks, with going to college and taking care of my mother, who was sick a couple of weeks back, but is doing much better. My time management skills have been absolutely horrible. After Thursday, my semester will be over and I'll be on break until June, when I start my summer semester. I'll only be taking one class in the summer, from 8am to 11am on Mondays/Wednesdays, so I'll have a lot more free time to myself. I'll be able to post on this blog a lot more regularly after Thursday. I'm covering Zone 12 along with some other Zones this afternoon and evening. Here's crime.

5:10pm - Beat 1541 is on a fixed post at Thomas and Mayfield.

5:21pm - Assault in progress. XX N Parkside. People are threatening the daughter.

6:08pm - Gang disturbance. 15XX N Ridgeway. Gang meeting.

6:34pm - 1) Holding the offender. 4650 W North Ave. At the Walmart. Four female juvenile shoplifters. 2) Narcotics. Monitor and North Ave.

6:35pm - 1) Person w/ a gun. 5700 W Lake St. Male Black jumped on another guy, had a gun. 2) Check the well being. 29XX N Melvina. 90 year old mother needs to be checked on, caller talked to her yesterday but the phone died or something. The caller also came to the house yesterday and there was no answer. Caller was there again today and still no answer. CFD is on the way for a forced entry.

6:36pm - Parker. 2400 block of N Meade. Permits.

6:38pm - Narcotics. Madison and Cicero.

6:39pm - 1) Beat 1561 is doing an anti-violence mission on 1511's Beat this evening. Event number is 12923. 2) Beat 2550 is doing a park check at Riis. Event number is 12925.

6:41pm - Narcotics. 15XX N Lorel. Drug dealers in front loitering and selling.

7:17pm - Battery in progress. Walton and Mayfield. Group of 20 fighting on the street.

7:25pm - Traffic accident. Wells and Randolph. CTA bus #1342 VS car.

7:26pm - Disturbance. 900 W Wilson. At the Walgreen's.

7:27pm - 1) Narcotics. Bronco Billy Playlot. 2) Disturbance. 46XX N Magnolia. Group of guys loitering in front.

7:29pm - Traffic accident. Lexington and California.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home