Timmy's Chicago Crime Blotter

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Monitoring (2013)

Good morning, everyone, and Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there! I hope all of you are enjoying your day by being pampered by your children. This is the day where we give back to you, the mom, for everything you've done for us. We are thankful. Today, I'm doing specialized Mother's Day coverage so I can not enjoy some time off for myself, and not only to enjoy the day with my mom, but to decrease the number of calls you all see so that you can be done reading even quicker and be able to spend the day with your families. Mother's Day for some reason this year has an entirely new meaning to me. But I digress  Here's crime for portions of today.


9:04am - Traffic accident. On 1731’s Beat.

9:09am - Beat car 2423 is doing a CTA check at the Jarvis Red Line station.

9:20am - Beat car 1811 is doing a CTA check at the Fullerton station.

9:32am - Beat 4545 is in the 8th District today with cars Adam through Eddie, from 68th to 73rd, Western to Washtenaw. Event number is 04493.

9:35am - Beat 4543 is doing an anti-violence mission today in the 7th District from 67th to 75th, Halsted to Perry. She’s got cars A through E with her. Event number is 04524.

9:42am - Recover the stolen vehicle. 50XX S Princeton.


9:58am - I'm going to go until 5pm. I'll be back then. Have a great day, everyone!

5:00pm - I'm back. Good afternoon, everyone.


5:18pm - 1) Battery in progress. 57XX S Lafflin. Female is fighting someone in the alley. 2) Battery. 72nd and Union. Adult male hit the caller’s 12 year old sister in the face. 3) Parkers on 814’s and 825’s Beats.

5:21pm - Beat car 932 has a traffic stop at 7XX W Garfield.

5:46pm - I’m going to go for the night. I’ll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home