Timmy's Chicago Crime Blotter

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Street Stop On 51st, Assault On Wolcott

Good afternoon, everyone, it's 5:29pm. It's warm and a bit cloudy, in the lower 90s. I won't be blogging for long this afternoon, as I'm attending my CAPS Beat meeting in an hour. Anyway, I'm covering Zones 13, 2, 10 and 12 before I go. Here's crime for this short period of time.

5:30pm - 1) Beat car 934 has a street stop at 9XX W 51st. 2) Assault. 4800 S Paulina. At the school. Staff member of the school threatened the caller.

5:36pm - Theft. Diversey Harbor.

5:38pm - Robbery report. Mount Sinai Hospital.

5:40pm - Battery. LaFollette Park. Caller's 8 yr old player, for a sports team, was jumped on by a group of 13 yr olds.

5:59pm - I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home