Timmy's Chicago Crime Blotter

Friday, January 18, 2013

Basketball Game Details On W. Side, Traffic Accident On Cicero

Good evening, everyone, it's 6:41pm. It's a clear evening with temps in the mid 20s, and tonight will remain that way. I'm not monitoring for long this evening, as I have some other things I have to do, but I'm going to monitor Zones 12, 10 and 2. With that, here's crime for this portion of the evening.

6:42pm - Battery in progress. West End and LeClaire. Group fighting on the corner.

6:51pm - Beat 1552 is at Clark High School, 5101 W. Harrison, on a detail for a basketball game.

6:54pm - Beat 1551 is at Austin High School, 231 N. Pine, on a detail for a basketball game.

6:57pm - Traffic accident. 2500 N Cicero.

6:59pm - Beat 1505 is at Douglass High School, 543 N. Waller, on a detail for a basketball game.

7:18pm - Suspicious person. 2XX S Central Park. Two males lurking around the property.

7:20pm - Battery. 4109 N Lincoln. Caller was punched, needs EMS.

7:21pm - I have to go eat, and with that, I'm gone for the night. I'll see you all in the morning. Have a good night, everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home